PLEASE SEND YOUR CV / RESUME AT
Job Title Upholstery Cutter
Salary offered £26,200
Hours per week 37.5
Positions available for this role 2
Tasks involved and skills required:
The job specification includes and no limited to:
• Checking work orders to determine amount of material needed
• fills and stuffs cushions, quilts, soft toys and furniture;
• examines sketches and draws out patterns for the manufacture of garments and
• Working with hand tools, Preparing a variety of fabric materials for the upholsterers.
• Maintain a clean and tidy workspace. Finish products to a very high standard.
• Using upholstery methods; Using different materials & fabrics
• measures frame to be covered or examines drawings or other specifications and cuts
material with shears, knife or scissors;
• pins sections of coverings together, joins by sewing and inserts trims, braids and
buttons as required and fits to Sofas
• measures, cuts, pins, sews and trims fabrics to make Sofas and similar soft furnishings.
• Assisting with Sofa deliveries and stock checks.
• Gathering all tools/ parts/ materials